It’s been one year since Dell and EMC came together, creating the largest privately-controlled technology company on the planet. Many people questioned whether or not we’d be able to pull it off. They asked: how would we combine two portfolios, two teams, two Partner programs? They called us the Dark Horse of the Channel. Would we succeed?
Well, here we stand, winning big. Together. A $35B organization – larger than the likes of Nike, Facebook and Starbucks. $4.5B in R&D. Number 1 in just about everything, all in one place. We are far from slowing down though. We are gunning to be the number 1 Channel organization – the biggest and the best. And you know what? We’re going to get there.
Because of you.
You, our Partners, have been with us every step of the way. As we brought these Partner programs together, you went above and beyond. You acted as advisors and collaborators; critics and cheerleaders. Your feedback is a gift. You consistently tell us what you need to be successful, and we’re listening. Because of you, the Dell EMC Partner Program is the industry’s most enviable, most innovative Partner Program.
Because of you, we will be the number 1 Channel organization.
Thank you. On today of all days, Dell EMC’s one year anniversary, thank you. It has been an extraordinary journey. Just consider our path together thus far:
- Dell and EMC merge. Partners see the full potential of working with the newly combined company.
- At our first ever Dell EMC Global Partner Summit, we announce our vision for the new extraordinary Dell EMC Partner Program.
- Just 27 days after the merger closed, our supply chain shipped the company’s first integrated Dell and EMC product – ScaleIO Ready Node.
- We introduce the Dell EMC Partner Program Tier Status Match Strategy, holding fast to our core tenets of Predictable. Profitable.TM
- We announce our strategy to double down with Distribution Partners, and our vision for Distribution moving forward.
- The Dell EMC Partner Program officially kicks off!
- Four of our channel leaders are recognized as 2017 CRN Channel Chiefs.
- We REALize Extraordinary at Global Partner Summit 2017.
- Eighteen Dell EMC Leaders are recognized as CRN “Women of the Channel.”
- We announce the first-ever Dell EMC Distribution-exclusive offering.
- We launch the Dell EMC Digital Marketing Platform.
- Dell EMC is honored with seven ChannelPro Readers’ Choice Awards, receiving top marks in servers, storage, desktop, and private cloud computing technology.
- Michael Dell is named CRN’s #1 Most Influential Executive.
- Dell EMC wins big in CRN’s 2017 Annual Report Card Survey.
- Dell EMC announces a Direct Resell agreement with VMware, which enables Dell EMC to act as a Distributor of VMware products.
This is just the beginning. Together, we’re in a position to lead. There’s no doubt in my mind. We have the best Partner community on the planet; the most enviable Partner Program, the most innovative technology portfolio, from the edge to the core to the cloud; and the heart to win.
There can be no confusion: this Dark Horse is taking the lead.