Last month we wrote about the four transformations that pose significant opportunities for technologists – Digital, IT, Security and Workforce Transformation. Each speaks to a specific and business-critical area where customers and end-users alike require both hardware and software—and also the highly-trained and knowledgeable guidance of a Dell EMC Partner—in order to successfully drive transformation.
Today we’re going more in-depth on IT Transformation, and how to move your customers and prospects from outdated, ill-performing, costly, difficult to manage IT Infrastructure to a Dell EMC Modernized Infrastructure. How to #GetModern.
The Dell EMC #GetModern campaign is based on an ESG study of 1,000+ IT leaders. The study discovered that companies with a more mature level of IT Transformation are better equipped to compete and win in today’s digital economy.
Once you’re familiar with the #GetModern story, start by creating Modern Infrastructure Assessment and Modern Infrastructure Proposal for your customer. These assets clearly show the key performance indicators (KPIs) of before and after Modernization. The resulting KPIs should include increased performance, reduced latency, reduced power and cooling, reduced footprint, data reduction benefits and much more.
There are a number of reasons why #GetModern will benefit both you and your customers. #GetModern:
- Demonstrates your knowledge of IT transformation and presents a suite of Dell EMC solutions that enables data center modernization.
- Documents why a specific Dell EMC solution can help your customer drive data center modernization and reduce TCO.
- Drives greater success by increasing your win rate, driving higher margins per deal and increasing the average selling price.
- Is both free and easy to use. The tools to perform the Modern Infrastructure Assessment and Proposal are being provided at no cost.
Get Modern Benefits:
A customer in England was shown they could save approximately 27.5K £ in annual power & cooling costs, reduce latency by 99%, reduce rack space by 86% and see a 13X improvement in performance for a Total Cost Of Ownership Savings of £6,439,403 over a 5 year period.
A customer in the US was shown the could save approximately $36K in annual power & cooling costs, reduce latency by 90%, reduce rack space by 67% and see a 5X improvement in performance for a Total Cost Of Ownership Savings of $590,408 over 5 year period.*
Your customer can also see improved business impacts by moving to a Modernized Infrastructure.
- Learn our #GetModern Story – A powerful lead-in that leverages the Modernize, Automate, Transform messaging and ESG Transformation Maturity Study Index.
- Review the assets in the “Dell EMC Partners” tab on the #GetModern Landing Page. Download a variety of content including a How to Guide, Samples, Inside Sales Call Guides, Marketing material and more.
- Reach out to your customers and prospects and share the powerful #GetModern story.
- Perform a #GetModern Assessment and Deliver a #GetModern Proposal, which are both detailed in the how-to guide on #GetModern Landing Page
*These are provided for example purposes only and Dell does not guarantee that you will have the same results
Tags: #getmodern, Customers, digital transformation, How-to, IT Transformation, Partner Portal, Partners, Results