At the Dell EMC Global Partner Summit yesterday, there was discussion of the enormous opportunity in front of Dell Technologies and its partner community to help customers digitally transform their businesses. There are many partners who have seen their businesses grow year-over-year and who are embracing the opportunity ahead.
John Byrne mentioned on stage Dell EMC has Big Dreams for the future and has a goal to be the #1 Channel in the industry. The Opportunity is Real. The Time is Now. The team is Us.
To recognize some of the partners who are growing with Dell EMC, John Byrne, Jay Snyder and Joyce Mullen were joined on stage by Michael Dell to recognize the winners of the 2017 Dell EMC Partners of the Year.
- Global Alliance Partner of the year – Atos
- Global Services Partner of the Year, Solutions Provider– Systech
- Global Distribution Partner of the Year – Ingram Micro
- Net New Customer Partner of the Year – CDW
- Global Growth Partner of the Year, Alliances – HCL
- OEM Partner of the Year – Arrow Intelligent Systems
- Service Provider of the Year – Atos
- Regional Solution Provider of Year – SCC – France
- Growing at a Premium to Market – Atea
- Regional Solution Provider of the Year – WWT
- Regional Solution Provider of the Year – Kolon Benit – Korea
- Regional Distribution Partner of the Year – DIS
- Regional Solution Provider of the Year – Unitech – Brazil
Congratulations and Thank You to each of the Dell EMC Partners of the Year award winners! We thank you for your commitment to Dell EMC and look forward to recognizing all the great work from our partner community at next year’s Global Partner Summit at Dell EMC World.Tags: Alliance, awards, channel, Dell EMC Partner Program, Dell EMC World, Distribution, global partner summit, gps, jay snyder, John Byrne, Joyce Mullen, Michael Dell, OEM, Service Provide, Solution Provider, source:ppb