Incredible opportunities are ahead now that Dell and EMC have officially joined forces to become the essential, enterprise IT Infrastructure Company. No doubt, it is a historic tech merger. But, it also signals a new era for our channel—offering capabilities to drive opportunities like never before seen in our industry.
You’ll have access to products that are #1 in the most strategically relevant technologies today:
- #1 in Converged Systems
- #1 in Server Virtualized Software
- #1 in the Most Secure business Laptops
- #1 in Virtualized Data Center Infrastructure
- #1 in Cloud IT Infrastructures
- #1 in Overall Storage
- #1 in All-Flash Storage
Partner to Win—2H 2016 Marketing Campaigns
In early 2017 we’ll launch a new joint Dell EMC partner program. In the meantime, our current Dell PartnerDirect and EMC Business Partner programs will continue to operate independently. Today, as we bring the Dell and EMC brands together, we’ve provided marketing and sales with a new story that you can use to help positively impact the Dell EMC leadership position, drive demand and increase your revenue. 2H 2016 marketing campaigns start to bring the new Dell EMC story to life.
- To help you get started, our new Dell EMC Channel Partner Campaign Guide provides a summary of all campaigns and tools available for 2H 2016, along with links for access. Campaigns still align to the strategy outlined in the EMC 2016 MDF Spend Policy guidelines and to our key initiatives. 2H campaigns are rebranded and/or revised to reflect the new Dell EMC brand and to support our transition to a combined portfolio.
- The Dell EMC All-Flash Storage campaign represents the first combined portfolio campaign out of the gate—expanded to include the SC Series, Unity, XtremIO, VMAX and DSSD. Dell EMC’s All-Flash portfolio is #1 for a reason, and as a Dell EMC Partner, you can leverage this portfolio to address all of your customers’ modern data center challenges. New 2H All-Flash Storage Campaign assets will help you take advantage of one the largest market opportunities.
2H 2016 Marketing Campaign Highlights
- Converged Infrastructure – Simpler IT and VxRail campaigns offers rebranded and new content to extend Dell EMC’s Leadership in the CI/HCI market and drive demand for Dell EMC Blocks, Racks and Appliances.
- All-Flash Storage Portfolio – With new Dell EMC branded content, this campaign helps drive our continued category leadership in the Flash market and gives visibility to our extended portfolio.
- All-Flash Storage Products – rebranded Dell EMC campaigns recharge your demand generation efforts to drive marketing qualified leads for XtremIO and Unity All-Flash.
- Data Protection – Protecting business-critical information is a hot topic today. Our new prospect and customer programs drive demand for Dell EMC data protection solutions, specifically, Data Domain and the Data Protection Suite.
- Isilon – existing Data Lake and Archiving campaigns are fully rebranded Dell EMC.
- Dell PartnerDirect Programs – Run the Business programs help drive demand for servers and networking including the Dell EMC Server: Why Upgrade campaign. Available to Dell PartnerDirect partners.
While it is business as usual now, you can take advantage of the full Dell EMC portfolio and partner ecosystems today by participating in both the Dell and EMC partner programs. As an EMC Business Partner Program partner you can empower your teams to sell the full portfolio, from the desktop to the data center, by joining the Dell PartnerDirect program. Learn more.
Help us build campaigns that drive your business—send us comments and feedback.
Tags: all flash, BPP, business_partner_program, Campaign Guide, Campaign Playbook, channel, converged infrastructure, Data Protection, dell emc, Dell PartnerDirect, digital transformation, isilon, marketing campaigns, partner program, partner_post_blog