It is an exciting time to be a Dell EMC partner. Thank you for your continued partnership! We’ve launched our new Dell EMC Partner Program and kicked off what will be a profitable year for all of us. Together we’ll build momentum and capture significant market opportunities.
One of those opportunities—on the minds of all of our customers—is IT transformation.
Organizations still spend more than 75% of their IT budgets just keeping the lights on, leaving very little for the innovation that will drive the future of the business. They are challenged to reduce this imbalance without sacrificing day-to-day operations, security or compliance.
Our Dell EMC Enterprise Hybrid Cloud platform can help by:
- Automating delivery of traditional applications through an on-demand self-service catalog
- Enabling Infrastructure-as-a-Service, helping customers move toward delivering IT-as-a-Service
… That will free up budget for innovation and truly transform IT. And it’s a unique, proven approach that only Dell EMC and our partners can offer.
Now, on the first anniversary of our incredibly successful VxRail hyper-converged appliance, we announced the availability of Enterprise Hybrid Cloud on VxRail
Why is this significant?
- Enterprise Hybrid Cloud now available on VxRail starts at 3x lower price-points, and is built on vSAN. This means new customers start with a smaller investment and footprint while enjoying the same benefits of automation and self-service as larger businesses. This opens a new market opportunity, enabling you to reach small enterprises and midsize businesses, (a nearly $8 billion global market opportunity) that previously couldn’t afford a hybrid cloud platform.
- Not just that, the new Enterprise Hybrid Cloud is now highly automated for deployment and for updates – a 3x reduction in complexity. This means customers can very simply and easily, think turnkey, set up their hybrid cloud environment with very little to no additional support and provisioning requirements. This gives you more opportunity to provide additional value-added services, and not get bogged down in low-value commoditized software/hardware installation
- The Enterprise Hybrid Cloud adds rich capabilities for backup, DR, Database as a service, and encryption workflows “out of the box”. Furthermore, there is support for a broad ecosystem that include VMware stack, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, ServiceNow and Puppet Enterprise to name a few.
Net – with EHC on VxRail, you are now armed with a great new offer that makes offering a complete IaaS hybrid cloud solution focused on IT something that is simple, easy, and profitable.
Together with the Native Hybrid Cloud (also deployed on VxRail) – a sibling offer to EHC on VxRail that is a complete PaaS solution built around Pivotal Cloud Foundry and focused at the developer – our Dell EMC partners have something that no one else can deliver, and are more relevant than any product-level discussion.
Prepare your sales teams for these new opportunities:
- Read the full Enterprise Hybrid Cloud on VxRail announcement
- Become enabled with new IT Transformation and Digital Transformation credentials
- If you want to see where we are going next with Enterprise Hybrid Cloud on VxRack SDDC and VMware Cloud Foundation and even hints at what’s coming next – read the blog post on Virtual Geek here
- Access our Enterprise Hybrid Cloud playbook here
- Ask questions via the AskEHC@Dell.com distribution list.
Start qualifying opportunities in your customer base today and take advantage of this significant new market opportunity. The Enterprise Hybrid Cloud on VxRail platform will be orderable in MyQuotes on March 11.
Thank you so much for being our Dell EMC Partners!