Workforce transformation is all the buzz in IT departments today, and driving significant business value. These initiatives often don’t include PC lifecycle management because traditional approaches are difficult, costly, and time consuming.
As Dell EMC’s John Byrne announced in May at Global Partner Summit 2017, we are making PC as a Service (PCaaS) available to partners—to enable their customers to free up IT resources from routine management so workforce transformation projects can have even greater impact.
Dell PCaaS helps free up IT from routine management and service over the PC lifecycle, and also frees up capital
Dell PCaaS offers a single solution that bundles PC procurement and services with a predictable price per seat per month. Flexible financing and upgrade options help assure your customers will always have everything they need, when they need it.
PCaaS combines the following options into a predictable payment solution for customers financed through Dell Financial Services (DFS):
- The latest Dell commercial client PCs (OptiPlex, Latitude or Precision), attached peripherals, accessories and software (OS, DDPE, Absolute/Airwatch and other factory loaded titles)
- Lifecycle services including deployment (including ProDeploy Suite), support (including ProSupport Suite) and asset recovery
- Dell-exclusive technology and tools that are designed to automate, troubleshoot and resolve end-user issues faster
- A new PCaaS Services Delivery Manager assigned as the single point of contact for the entire lifecycle of the offer
Dell EMC solution provider partners can receive additional benefits when they resell PCaaS
When you resell PCaaS, you are not only helping to optimize the PC lifecycle for your customers, you also have the potential opportunity to:
- Receive direct compensation through the DFS referral fee program
- Earn Dell EMC Partner Program rebates
- Accelerate Dell EMC Partner Program tier attainment
Dell PCasS solutions help reduce the burden and cost of IT management over the complete lifecycle of the PC, allow IT departments to focus on more of the strategic priorities and gets end-users into new technology faster.
Learn more about Dell PC as a Service and applicable conditions.