Organizations in every industry are experiencing accelerated data growth; for a typical organization the amount of data doubles every two or three years. And approximately 80% of all new data being created is unstructured data.
What is unstructured data?
Generally, it’s any data that is not in a structured database—documents, videos, images, email, etc. It’s also application- and IT-related data, including logs (including website traffic, e-mail, employee attendance, sales call center activity, customer support, instrumentation), system events on servers and networks and much more.
More than 7,000 customers have already discovered that Dell EMC Isilon is the ideal platform to store, manage, protect and analyze unstructured data.
Dell EMC Isilon is the leader in scale-out NAS as recognized by industry analysts. Designed for a wide range of next-generation applications and unstructured workloads, Isilon delivers exceptional performance, easy capacity scalability, multi-protocol access and cloud tiering.
For organizations of all sizes, the unstructured data struggle is real … Isilon Express can help your smaller customers.
While organizations of every size struggle to contain their unstructured data, smaller organizations may be reticent to purchase Isilon because they have concerns about starting capacity points, entry price or TCO. Meanwhile, they struggle with silos of data that are inefficient and costly to manage, growing storage requirements that exceed the capabilities of their existing infrastructure, limited data center space, and continual pressure to keep CapEx and OpEx low.
Now you can offer your smaller customers Isilon Express:
- Isilon Express is an entry-level solution that includes hardware, software and everything needed to implement a scale-out NAS platform.
- With a starting capacity of just 33TB and an attractive price, this bundle is a great way for your customers to get started with the industry’s leading scale-out NAS platform.
- Isilon Express will help customers who are looking to consolidate unstructured data, eliminate costly storage silos or have multiple-workloads (file shares, home directories, archive, and video content).
- It is also the perfect solution for those customers who do not currently have an unstructured data management solution or are experiencing rapid growth.
Show your customers how to manage, protect and analyze unstructured data with Isilon Express.
Here’s how to get started:
- Familiarize yourself with available Isilon Express customer collateral and sales enablement tools. Start with the Isilon Express Channel Quick Start guide.
- Identify your target customers. They may be net new organizations that are rapidly growing, accounts that expressed size or cost reservations in the past, or may be among competitive displacement opportunities.
- Invite your customers to attend our live webcast, Meet Isilon Express, on April 13 at 12:00pmET. During this webcast, an Isilon Sr. Technical Advisor will provide an overview of the Isilon Express scale-out NAS platform, and describe why scale-out NAS is critical to growing businesses. Encourage your customers to register today!