Technology is always on the move, changing the way your customers work. It’s all too easy for them to fall behind the competition with ageing equipment that can seriously damage their bottom line. Your most successful customers work with devices built to stay on the cutting-edge for years after they’re implemented.
Twenty years ago Dell Inc. Vice-Chairman Jeff Clarke led the team that developed Dell Precision Workstations, determined to disrupt the market by taking on IBM’s mainframe business. This month, as we celebrate the 20th anniversary of Dell Precision, they have become the #1 workstation in the market*. They offer a platform that accommodates future innovations and the ever-evolving vision of users such as engineers, who make up over 50% of the workstation market, and creatives, who make up almost 25% of the market. Modular design and tool-less front access ensures that each upgrade is fast and painless, giving you more time to get to the task at hand.
Dell offers the most comprehensive workstation portfolio available today. But it doesn’t stop there; we have a phenomenal new set of features that will drive excitement and refreshes among your customers. Our latest range of tower and rack solutions boast:
- New front access FlexBays provide maximum storage with SATA, SAS and PCIe M.2/U.2 NVMe solid state drives featuring hot swap access, so you never have to stop creating.
- 6-channel memory architecture and LRIMM up to 3TB (with select CPUs in a dual CPU system)
- Next-generation Ready for VR AMD Radeon ProÔ & NVIDIA QuadroÒ graphics
- Dell Precision Optimizer 4.0 software that automatically tunes your workstation for maximum performance
- Reliable Memory Technology (RMT) Pro to help detect, obviate and remediate hard errors and multi-bit soft errors in a DIMM
- Multichannel thermal design delivers advanced cooling & acoustics
- ISV certification and all backed by our co-deployable ProSupport Plus service
- Intel Xeon processors offer scalable options with up to 28 cores per processor, including expandability withdual-socket performance
To further mark two decades of successful market disruption, we’ve released the stylish 20th Anniversary Edition of the Dell Precision 5520 in an exclusive brushed Abyss Anodized exterior design, as well as the incredible new Dell Canvas, creating the 21st century digital workspace for creators of all types. Last but not least, we’ve just presented the first 8k monitor to the world.
And did you know that with Dell you can test your end-to-end customer workloads in our Dell Technologies Solution Centers, providing your customers with complete peace of mind? It might all feel like going above and beyond, but when you’re #1 in the world, leading the market innovation comes with the territory.
But don’t just take it from us. Dell workstations are changing the game in sectors all over, with successful applications across manufacturing, media and entertainment, economics and finance, engineering and many more. Companies such as Nickelodeon (Creative), Cinesite (VFX) and Grimshaw (Architecture) have their infamously performance-intensive workflow on Dell workstations. With the ultimate solution in scalability and flexibility, they’re also guaranteed to stay ahead of the pack for years to come.
If you have great examples of what your customers have produced using Dell workstations, join in the conversation online with #doneonadell
Take advantage of the Dell Precision opportunity today with the great resources below:
- Find out all the details of what’s changed for the Dell Precision tower, mobile and rack series workstations, as well as the complementary software, peripherals and services, by viewing the updated customer presentation and spec sheets available on SalesEdge here
- We’ve created a set of 20th anniversary assets for you to use. All these are available for you to download on Campaign Builder
- You can integrate the latest Dell Precision products into the updated Dell Workforce Transformation Product Persona templates to effectively communicate these great new products to your customers by downloading the assets here
- Have you completed your workstation competency yet? Remember the competency completion and rebate eligibility for FY19 is the 1st January. Get trained now. Click here for Workstation Sales competency or here for Workstation Systems Engineers
*IDC Worldwide Workstation Tracker Q2 2017