“What’s extraordinary today… is table stakes tomorrow,” John Byrne, president of Dell EMC Global Channels, said at Global Partner Summit this past May.
That phrase has become a bit of mantra around our offices these days. And with a laser-focus on forward momentum and excellence, we find it all the more important to pause and celebrate our current success. In that vein, we are ecstatic to share some recent recognition of Dell EMC technology and programming.
Dell EMC was recently recognized as a Best-in-Class Channel Provider in CRN’s 2017 Annual Report Card (ARC) awards program, which is based on results from a comprehensive survey Solution Providers. Vendors with the highest ratings are named to this prestigious Annual Report Card list. This is 32nd year of the ARC program.
Dell EMC was named the Overall Winner in five categories as well as one sub-category for product innovation. In addition, Dell Technologies’ VMware and RSA both were also recognized with awards. Specific details on the Dell EMC, VMware and RSA awards are below:
- Overall Winner: Enterprise Network Storage [Overall, Support, and Product Innovation Winner]
- Overall Winner: Industry Standard Servers [Swept Category]
- Overall Winner: Notebooks/Tablets [Swept Category]
- Overall Winner: SMB Networking [Swept Category]
- Overall Winner: Tablets [Overall, Support, and Partnership Winner]
- Sub-Category Winner: Converged/Hyperconverged [Product Innovation]
- Overall Winner: Desktop And Server Virtualization [Swept Category]
- Overall Winner: Security Management [Overall, Product Innovation and Partnership Winner]
We humbly thank our Partners for this recognition, and for all your feedback along the way. Together, we are doing great things. You can be sure Dell EMC is not slowing down. We’ll continue innovating both our products and solutions, as well as our Channels Strategy and Partner Program, on our collective journey to extraordinary.
Tags: ARC, awards, crn, dell emc, Partners, source:ppb