Why should customers choose the 14th Generation of Dell EMC PowerEdge servers? It’s simple: The scalable, streamlined and secure PowerEdge servers offer a platform that enables the IT transformation your customers must undergo in order to remain relevant today and into the future.
New Dell EMC 14th Generation PowerEdge servers are now shipping and the excitement surrounding their launch is tangible. This advanced server technology is expressly designed to help accelerate business … A design informed by the input from you, our valued channel partners.
We believe that this latest generation of PowerEdge servers continues its predecessors’ trend-setting heritage, and will continue to set the standards for others to follow.
But what gives these server solutions the ‘best-in-class’ badge and why should your customers choose the Dell EMC 14th Generation PowerEdge servers over other available options?
Transformation Without Compromise
Dell EMC 14th Generation PowerEdge servers are the bedrock of the modern data center. They are built from the ground up with a no-compromise approach to deliver an end-to-end, fully flexible and innovative solution that customers can rely on.
These pioneering servers feature the next generation Intel® Xeon® scalable processors, and combine enhanced compute + network + storage capabilities to deliver the biggest set of platform advancements available in a decade.
We’ve specifically designed PowerEdge 14G to help your customers realize their vision of a worry-free infrastructure that allows them to maximize performance and optimize efficiency with no compromises.
The 14th Generation of PowerEdge Delivers
This is the most cutting-edge range of PowerEdge server solutions yet; and it’s certainly going all out to impress. In fact, the new Dell EMC PowerEdge server portfolio has already won a prestigious international Red Dot design award for user-experience, with a completely re-imagined portfolio identity that mirrors how customers interact with servers.
PowerEdge delivers in three key areas:
Scalable business architecture
- Our approach here is all about the emergence of NVMe and how Dell EMC’s flexible system design addresses differing types of workloads to maximize performance.
- Key customer message: Dell EMC PowerEdge servers come with dynamic server technology optimized for all workloads so you can adapt quickly to address ever-evolving business and workload needs.
- Our automation proposition is all about how iDRAC and Open Manage Enterprise significantly lower TCO thanks to agent-free system deployment aligned to automated tasks.
- Key customer message: With the PowerEdge 14G servers, you can handle more routine tasks more efficiently … And, free up valuable skilled resources for business-critical tasks─so you can focus on activities that help sustain and grow your business.
- Our integrated security stance is rooted in cradle-to-grave protection and Dell EMC’s unique position to leverage all parts of the process and emerging standards, like Redfish.
- Key customer message: The 14th Generation Dell EMC PowerEdge servers offer sophisticated, built-in protection at every step—to help safeguard organizations and their customers, so you can work on fortifying your operations and your profitability.
For these reasons and more, Dell EMC PowerEdge 14G technology is designed to deliver the difference. Share the transformative power of the Dell EMC PowerEdge server portfolio with your customers.
- Learn more about the 14th Generation Dell EMC PowerEdge server
- See how PowerEdge server can help customers maximize performance and efficiency without compromise
- Visit the Dell EMC Partner Portal for PowerEdge resources designed to help you drive more successful customer conversations