We talk a lot about the EMC Unity product line being EASY: Easy to install. Easy to manage. Easy to service. It NEEDS to be. After all, we specifically designed our midrange platform to meet the needs of resource-constrained SMB and mid-market customers. And, with a rich portfolio of campaign assets, a variety of ways for customers to preview the product, and real savings to pass along to your customers, Unity is easy to sell, too.
Both the customer demand and market response for Unity have been nothing short of amazing!
“[Unity is] part of a larger strategy to deliver the ‘right horse for the right cost’ versus trying to force all customers to adopt a single storage platform.” IT BusinessEdge
“Starting fresh with a new design, Unity will be faster than VNX and take up less space.” PCWorld
“This product is designed to help customers make an affordable and simple transition from hard disk drive to flash.” Forbes
“Unity is designed to be simple.” StorageReview
Yet, you know (probably all too well) that growing your business isn’t just about having the strongest product in the market. You also need access to tools that will help generate demand, demonstrate the value, and close the sale. We’ve got you covered.
1. The new Unity campaign gives you messaging and creative assets to increase revenue through activities like paid media, demand generation emails, events, and telemarketing.
The campaign also includes:
- Digital assets like banners and landing page, a free self-guided demo, call scripts, competitive guides, videos, and more
- Creative tools to build sales team excitement and support call blitz days
- Assets to support your tech refresh campaigns as you assist customers with EMC VNX, CLARiiON, and Celerra storage products coming off lease or maintenance
2. Enable customers to experience Unity in their own IT environments before making a purchasing decision.
Here are three ways your customers and prospects can try before they buy :
- The Unity Simulator is a lightweight, downloadable demo that allows customers to experience the Unisphere management platform. It’s an easy way for customers to see for themselves how simple it is to provision storage, add hosts, manage snapshots, and access online documentation, support forums, and other resources.
- Customers who want to try Unity in a test environment can download the Unity VSA. The Community Version of UnityVSA has full functionality and is limited only by the amount of capacity it can manage.
- The new Customer Unity Test Drive Program lets you offer Unity systems to customers for a 45-day trial period during which they can evaluate the fit and performance of the unit within their own IT environment.
3. Take advantage of Unity’s affordable pricing and two promotions and increase your share of the $18.5B primary storage total addressable market.
While Unity pricing allows you to be very competitive with All Flash configurations starting under $18K* and Hybrid configurations starting under $10K*, we’ve added promotions and programs to help you close business even faster:
- The Xpect More program for Unity All Flash configurations provides lifetime maintenance price protection, three-year investment protection, and flash endurance protection.
- Two stackable promotions—the Unity All Flash Early Adopter Promotion and the Unity Incremental Promotion—are applied automatically in MyQuotes and will give you an added advantage in competitive situations.
*Anticipated street prices
Unity introduced a new level of simplicity and affordability into a family of all-flash arrays targeted to the fastest growing segment of the storage market—small and mid-sized organizations … And, at the same time, made it EASY for you to increase your primary storage revenue.
Visit the Unity Enablement Center for more information and resources, including marketing assets and sales enablement tools.Tags: all flash, all flash strategy, business_partner_program, emc, flash storage, modern data center, partner post blog, unity