The EMC partner community is among the best in the business, hands down. Together, we’ve pioneered the digital transformation, and help businesses realize tangible, positive outcomes.
Our partners play a critical role in EMC’s success. Without question, your partnership contributed to the industry recognition EMC received in 2015 for our partner leadership and programs. Here’s a snapshot of those awards:
- CRN’s 2015 Women of the Channel recognition went to Jennifer Axt, Julie Christiansen, Anna Dorcey, Nefeli Keebaugh, and Patty Scire
- CRN’s 2015 Channel Chief awards were received by Gregg Ambulos and Tony McCoy
- CRN’s 2015 Top 100 Executives included Gregg Ambulos (Top 25 Channel Sales Leaders) and Joe Tucci (Top 25 Most Influential Executives)
- Stacie Rodriguez spotlighted as one of CRN’s “People You Don’t Know But Should”
- Global Technology Distribution Council (GTDC) selected EMC as a 2015 Rising Star
- EMC earned a five-star rating in CRN’s 2015 Partner Program…
- …and top grades in CRN’s Annual Report Card
As the year draws to a close, from the bottom of our hearts, we thank you for your partnership. We’ve accomplished a great deal in 2015, and we know there’s more opportunity around the corner. Here’s to an even stronger 2016!